Sunday, December 16, 2012

OPENING AND CLOSING OF SPEECH

Posted by triebara | 10:00 PM Categories:

OPENING

 Excellency: Mr. ………the director of…………Course. Respectable: all teachers and functionaries of………Course. Honorable: all my friends whom I love.
First of all, let’s pray and thanks to our God, Allah S.W.T. who has been giving us some mercies and blessings so we can attend and gather in this place in good condition and happy situation.
Secondly, may peace and salutation always be given to our prophet Muhammad S.A.W. who has guided us from the darkness to the brightness, from the stupidity to the cleverness, from jahiliyah era to the Islamiyah era namely Islamic religion that we love. So by his guidance we, we are able to differentiate the good thing and the bad one, the right way and wrong one in order to enter God’s paradise.
Thirdly, I don’t forget to say thanks so much to the MC (Master/Mistress of Ceremony) who has been giving me time to speak in front of you all.
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
Standing in front of you all, I would like to deliver my speech under the title “…………………………………………………………………”

CLOSING

  •      That’s all my speech; I do hope that my speech will be useful in our life, in this world and the hereafter.
  •      As human being, I realize that I can’t avoid mistakes, so I apologize to you all. And I don’t forget to say thank you so much for your nice attention.
  •      That’s all my speech, may what I have delivered be useful in our life, in this world and hereafter. If you found many mistakes in my speech, please forgive me.
Souce: adapted from:  AU, Basith. 2010. The Common Vocabulary Book. GENTA (Golden English Training Area) Pare—Kediri. KRC Publishing: Kediri.

2 komentar:

akmal shidqi said...

thanks, membantu tugas speech saya

Unknown said...

Good word..

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube